Monday 5 November 2012

Felt Cupcake Workshop Preparations

Cupcake Kits
Crochet embellishments: flowers and carrots
In preparation for my workshop tomorrow at Fancy Coffee shop myself and my daughter have been making up the kits for the felt cupcakes.  All is included, and there is a selection of 'flavours' to choose from - chocolate, vanilla, carrotcake and red velvet

Included is all the embellishments from beads to crocheted carrots! I am supplying the pattern so my lovely people will be able to make more cakes at home if they wish, and to be sure it's easy to get addicted to making them. My husband was fooled on more than one occasion when he came home from work and was on the hunt for a sweet treat, thinking the ones I'd made were real.
I'm so looking forward to seeing my lovely friends and also meeting new people who have signed up and having an enjoyable evening, and of course eating lots of Saffron's yummy cakes.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment